Marrakech – Ait ben Haddou – Gorges Dades
4 days from Marrakech to Gorges Dades via Ait Ben Haddou, whose visitors gradually penetrate the rocks that reach more than 300 meters
- Day 1 / Marrakesh Meeting and departure point
- Departure from Marrakech, passing by the Tichka pass (2260m), then follow the road to Ait Ben Haddou through the Berber villages of the Atlas. Arrival at Ait Ben Haddou and visit the Kasbah. Lunch on the spot ... then and after lunch departure towards the valley of the roses .. crossing the Berber villages, then the Dades gorges while passing in Boumalne. Visit of the gorges without forgetting the meeting of the nomads and their herds of goats. We spend the night at the hotel in the Dades Gorge.
- Day 2 / Gorges of Dades - Erfoud - Merzouga
- After breakfast, departure to the Todra Gorge, an hour walk in the Tinghir Valley, we take the road to Merzouga, through Tinjdad, Erfoud and its famous fossilized marbles; Arrived at the foot of the dunes, an hour of camel ride to get to the bivouac in the middle of Erg Chebbi. Enjoy the sunset: mint tea, dinner, evening and night under the tent or under the stars.
- Day 3 / Merzouga - Vallée Draa- Ouarzazate
- Departure in the morning, passing through Rissani to visit the Molay Ali Chrif Mosque and the Ibadad rissani market (cradle of the Alaouite dynasty), crossing the huge Bougafer mountain. Lunch at N'kob (first village of Draa). Afternoon, we join the road of the thousand Kasbahs to see the most beautiful part of the valleys of the draa; arrival in Ouarzazate at the end of the day. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- Day 4 / Ouarzazate – Taourirt - Marrakech
- After breakfast departure to visit the city of Ouarzazate: the Kasbah of Taourirt, the movie studios. Then we take the road through the village of Merzgane and the village of Ighrem. Lunch in Tadarte then direction Marrakech crossing the Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
Informations and reservation
[contact-form-7 id=”692″ title=”Formulaire de contact_en”]